Best Practices and Benefits of Exposure Data Quality Optimization
Date Held: May 22, 2012
Hosted by: Insurance Networking News
Duration: 60 Mins.
Sponsor: Marshall & Swift/Boeckh
Escalating frequency and severity of catastrophic losses combined with marked increases in pricing sophistication are changing the competitive landscape of todays industry; rating agencies and reinsurers are more fully scrutinizing the adequacy of carriers exposure data controls. In total these drivers reshaping the property insurance market today are making a carriers Exposure Data Quality management mission critical.
Carriers that put the right emphasis on obtaining, validating, and archiving accurate property risk elements and corresponding Amount of Insurance (AOI) components gain a competitive analytic and pricing edge in todays market; demonstrate requisite diligence to reinsurance and rating agencies.
Register for this informative web seminar to hear about:
- identifying segments within the book that have the biggest exposure data quality or Insurance-To-Value (ITV) deviations
- creating a better framework to analyze the performance of my distribution channel and build strategic growth initiatives around profitable channels while fixing under-performing channels and drivers of poor data quality
- comparing exposure data quality peer-to-peer
- what top performers are doing to improve
- demonstrating data quality and exposure management controls to reinsurers and rating agencies
Steve Brewer, Senior Vice President of Underwriting Solutions, Marshall & Swift/Boeckh
Janakiraman Jagannathan (JJ), Director of Analytics, Marshall & Swift/Boeckh
For more information on related topics, visit the following channels: