Delivering Exceptional Online Policyholder Sales & Service in Partnership with Independent Agents
Date Held: April 26, 2012
Hosted by: Insurance Networking News
Duration: 60 Mins.
Insurance consumers, policy holders and independent agents are each looking for a superior online sales and service experience. The bar has been raised by companies like American Express and Amazon, not just direct insurers like Progressive and GEICO.
Insurers that distribute through independent agents are confronted with:
- How to support agents in enhancing their personal relationships with policy holders and consumers and expand their book of business;
- How to leverage modern portal technology and online tools to deliver exceptional experience for both agent and consumer; and,
- How to directly service policy holders and agents without alienating or disenfranchising either group.
Martina Conlon, Principal in Novarica's insurance practice and Philip Henville, Vice President of Product Development at iter8 will examine these questions.
Participants will learn the following:
- An understanding of agent and consumer expectations;
- How to involve independent agents in consumer online transactions;
- Best practices and technical approaches for delivering exceptional agent and consumer services;
- How to get connected consumers to embrace online portal applications.
For more information on related topics, visit the following channels: