New Duck Creek Policy Administration Includes Enhanced Underwriting
Release 5.1 from Accenture includes new underwriter user experience, third-party data service integration and improved management of account data.
Insurance Networking News, December 18, 2012
Accenture’s newly released Accenture Duck Creek Policy Administration 5.1 is designed to help insurers improve account management and underwriting efficiencies, combined with features designed to reduce implementation time and cost.
New capabilities of the latest version of the policy administration and rating software platform—a component of its Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance software suite – include:
• New enhancements designed to provide key support for consolidating and maintaining customer information across multiple lines of business, helping to ensure data quality and consistency and manage account data for large commercial risk quoting and policy processing.
• An improved, customizable toolbar is intended to enable the user to add, manage and complete their tasks at any stage in the policy administration and rating process, thereby facilitating an optimized workflow.
• Updated product templates assist users with regulatory standards compliance up to 90 days ahead of the content effective date, encouraging first-mover status and speeding time to market, Accenture said. The templates include Insurance Services Office (ISO) and National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) bureau content.
• Accenture Duck Creek Test Automation Center (TAC) is designed to give users the ability to design reliable automated test scripts for Accenture Duck Creek Policy and Billing installations without the need to learn computer scripting language. TAC also allows test engineers and testers to refine testing focus, resulting in significant savings in time and costs over projects that employ manual testing, Accenture said.
Third-party solutions pre-integrated with Accenture Duck CreekPolicy Administration are available as an option:
• Pitney Bowes Software’s Address Verification and Geo-Coding
• Advisen’s Market Insight
• OnBase, Hyland Software’s enterprise content management solution
For more information on related topics, visit the following channels:
Add Your Comments...
If you have already registered to Insurance Networking News, please use the form below to login. When completed you will immeditely be directed to post a comment.
You must be registered to post a comment. Click here to register.