Top 5 Tech Talent Needs
Management consultancy McKinsey & Co. surveyed business executives from across functions to find out their attitudes about IT. One question asked where organizations’ technology-talent needs will be most pressing in the next 12 months. More than 800 executives responded. The results were published in late March. McKinsey’s takeaway: “To address talent challenges, companies should focus on culture and compensation.” These are the top five areas of technology talent needs.
1. Analytics and Data Science:
2. Joint Business and IT Expertise:
3. Mobile or Online Development:
4. Enterprise Application Architecture:
5. Cloud and Distributed Computing:
More than 800 business executives identify what technology-talent needs will be most pressing in the next 12 months.