Women in Insurance Leadership Forum
Thank You to our Attendees, Speakers
and Sponsors for a Successful Event.
Stay tuned as we announce the 2014 dates!
The Leadership Forum, along with the Women in Insurance Leadership Awards, is dedicated to the advancement and professional growth of women in the field of insurance and provides the opportunity for mentors and their protégées to develop and hone natural leadership skills and obtain key resources in order to better focus on business strategies and execution.
This is your opportunity to:
- DEVELOP greater leadership skills that foster growth for both you and your organization
- NETWORK with the industrys most successful female insurance executives
- LEARN from experts who have successfully bridged the business/IT gap in their insurance organizations
- ESTABLISH successful mentoring relationships
- Leading in an Industry Led by Men
- Who Is Todays Insurance Customer?
- Working Together to Foster Innovation Within the Organization Business and IT Workshop
- Women in Insurance Leadership World View Report
- Becoming and Remaining a Leader in Insurance
News & Updates
9/16/13 - The 2013 Women in Insurance Leadership Awards honorees are announced. View more.
9/12/13 - The Women in Insurance Leadership forum brochure is now available, download your copy.
8/14/13 - IBM to sponsor
7/11/13 - Forum Agenda Goes Live
6/24/13 - Penn Mutual’s Eileen McDonnell confirmed to speak at this year's Forum.
5/20/13 - Insurance Networking News is now accepting nominations for its 2013 Women in Insurance Leadership awards. Click here to download the form.
5/8/13 - The Women in Insurance Leadership Insight Report is ready for viewing. You can get your copy here.
5/2/13 - Save the date, registration opens for the 6th Annual Women in Insurance