Who Should Attend
If you are in the following industry sectors you cant afford to miss this event:
• Insurance carriers, brokers, agents
• Managing general agents, brokers, agents
• Vendors and Technology Providers
Job title(s)/functions:• President / CEO / Chairman / COO / Owner
• EVP / SVP / CMO
• CIO / CTO
• CFO / Controller / Treasurer
• Director / Manager Business Line
• Director Manager IT
• Vice President
Chicago Marriott Schaumburg
50 N Martingale Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Thursday, October 18, 2012
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: THE CUSTOMS THAT HELP OR HINDER YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND COACHING
Everyone has natural and learned “customs” that impact how they communicate, prefer to work and make decisions. These customs play out in all you do. Do you know how your customs impact your relationships and performance?
• How does your Type help you build your business?
• What do you do that creates more barriers than bonuses?
• How do you work with others the way they want to be worked with?
• How can you quickly and easily gain rapport and engagement with others?
In this session you will:
• Discover your personal Tribal Type and how different Types communicate and work
• Learn how to quickly identify and adapt to the Types of others to build rapport, connect with them, and coach them
• Identify the important Dos and Don’ts of how to work with all the Types
• Identify a plan to put the information into action