January 23, 2014
January 28, 2014
February 13, 2014
Return of the Guru
December 30, 2011
Without previous levels of investment return, the industry's IT stance remained conservative.
December 27, 2011
The industry continues to struggle with a bad economy and tough catastrophes, and technology will be asked to do more than ever, but at a reasonable price.
December 23, 2011
In the face of the NTSB's recommended ban, auto manufacturers are gung-ho about adding more connectivity in the car.
December 21, 2011
Insurers are skeptical about the cloud, but new developments could lend hope to a secure future.
December 20, 2011
As IT budgets begin to recover, storage and file recovery are hot items.
December 13, 2011
Potentially simpler interconnectivity and cheaper information dissemination processes could make insurers, and insureds' wallets, very happy.
December 12, 2011
Risks continue to outweigh the benefits when it comes to implementing technologies of convenience behind the wheel.
December 7, 2011
Despite pressure to upgrade and leave legacy systems behind, COBOL has remained not only relevant, but common among IT systems within the industry.
December 2, 2011
With a bearish market persisting, IT is expected to deliver miracles without the luxury of economic hardship as an excuse.
November 29, 2011
Recent suit filed in Sacramento should serve as a reminder that when it comes securing data, there is no room for error.
November 28, 2011
Some say social media can serve as a comfortable setting for learning and receiving encouragement from others suffering similar circumstances, but how can patients verify the information's integrity?
November 21, 2011
As technology evolves, it may be that smartphone-toting field personnel are capable of doing their job anytime, anywhere.
November 15, 2011
Unabashed consumer desire and expectations are spurring the implementation of voice recognition into automobiles, yet questions regarding the technology's effectiveness and driver safety abound.
November 14, 2011
Regardless of whether the IT industry's glass ceiling has been broken, entrepreneurs make for an industry of unprecedented opportunity for women.
November 7, 2011
A new survey says drivers want more connectivity behind the wheel and that they think automated driving is not far off, but is that what we really want?
- Putting Your Investments Where Your Transformation Is
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Innovative Data and Rule Alignment
- The Evolution of Insurance
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Distribution
- Transformational Thinking in Actuarial Services
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Underwriting
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 2
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 1
- Transformational Thinking in Product Development
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Comprehensive Rule Management
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Disruption-Free Upgrades
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Performance & Scalability
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Integral Evolutionary Prototyping