January 23, 2014
January 28, 2014
February 13, 2014
April 30, 2012
What information to seek out before purchasing an enterprise upgrade and how to find it.
January 13, 2012
Charging customers fees to conduct e-commerce is a bad idea and will create scrutiny and ill will; something insurance carriers always need to avoid.
December 15, 2011
Keeping property repair rates down requires not only proper initial assessment, but occasional re-evaluations from an underwriting perspective as well.
August 30, 2011
Social media, text messaging, customer assistance and catastrophes: How Irene and the recent earthquake have taught us to communicate.
June 23, 2011
The insurance industry needs to emphasize mobile initiatives and begin to guide consumer expectations rather than sit back and watch.
May 11, 2011
The recent storm surge affecting great swaths of the nation has placed the onus on carriers to demonstrate superior customer service with swift claims handling.
May 5, 2011
Agents and advisers should be well versed in the facts and fallacies regarding disability income insurance.
March 25, 2011
There is no easy answer, but for many insurers, the necessity to upgrade is dire.
March 4, 2011
P&C agents have their work cut out for them trying to get customers to understand why homeowners coverages cost what they do.
January 7, 2011
Before your New Years resolutions begin to fall by the wayside, you should ask yourself the following questions.
December 2, 2010
Could mobile apps be making insurance fun and friendly for the consumer?
November 4, 2010
Like many other areas of specialized knowledge, this information can be invaluable and will position you as a value-added practitioner.
October 1, 2010
Most P&C agents attempts to sell life products fail, but there are workable solutions to the dilemma.
September 14, 2010
All these technological changes are reshaping customer expectations. Whats a carrier to do?
August 3, 2010
The negative public perception of the industry only compounds insurers challenges to hiring new employees.
- Putting Your Investments Where Your Transformation Is
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Innovative Data and Rule Alignment
- The Evolution of Insurance
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Distribution
- Transformational Thinking in Actuarial Services
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Underwriting
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 2
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 1
- Transformational Thinking in Product Development
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Comprehensive Rule Management
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Disruption-Free Upgrades
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Performance & Scalability
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Integral Evolutionary Prototyping