January 23, 2014
January 28, 2014
February 13, 2014
May 30, 2013
In this first of three blog posts, a hypothetical upgrade to improve customer interaction is described, and the typical challenges insurers face are illuminated.
May 28, 2013
Customer demand for interactive voice assistant (IVA) technology is on the rise and a couple of notable insurers are leading the way.
May 1, 2013
The volume of customer service questions posted on Facebook (across all industries) has increased 26 percent in 6 months, with an average response time of 13.7 hoursconsumers expect a response within 60 minutes.
April 18, 2013
Data in health care can provide a good example for all insurers concerned about transitioning to a big data-centric business model.
April 8, 2013
Trying to define a data scientist's duties can be tough and it can be even tougher to find someone with the proper skills to carry them outhere's some advice.
April 4, 2013
As the system gains acceptance, regulators expect major expansions to the use of LEIs in an effort to gain insight into the connectivity of financial systems.
February 14, 2013
Big spenders may garner lots of likes on Facebook, but when it comes to social media interaction, smaller, specialized insurers lead the way.
January 24, 2013
The value of social media won't be measured by ROI, instead insurers need to start listening to the substance of their networks.
December 24, 2012
In terms of implementation and internal processes, speed is what delivers market share and customer satisfaction.
December 13, 2012
Data is the new lifeblood of an enterprise, and to make up for years of ignoring it, insurers need to hire chief data officers.
December 3, 2012
Social media represents the latest in a string of technologies that companies shy away from initially, only to eventually embrace it and realize its full potential.
November 15, 2012
Business intelligence projects in the industry suffer an abysmal failure rate.
November 5, 2012
With life insurance ownership at an all-time low, a top-tier insurer gets creative in an attempt to meet customer desires.
October 16, 2012
For insurers, maintaining a presence isn't enough; they need to start thinking about how they're approaching social media interactions in order to glean results.
October 11, 2012
Little conclusive research and evidence has insurers guessing as to what will keep customers happy with their websites.
- Putting Your Investments Where Your Transformation Is
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Innovative Data and Rule Alignment
- The Evolution of Insurance
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Distribution
- Transformational Thinking in Actuarial Services
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Underwriting
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 2
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 1
- Transformational Thinking in Product Development
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Comprehensive Rule Management
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Disruption-Free Upgrades
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Performance & Scalability
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Integral Evolutionary Prototyping