January 23, 2014
January 28, 2014
February 13, 2014
December 26, 2013
Tort and liability issues will flash a yellow go-slow light for driverless cars for years, but will not shut down the road altogether.
December 16, 2013
Insurers that invest in building innovation as a corporate capability will be positioned to react to disruptive threats.
August 28, 2013
A profile of some financial services companies that are using social networks to create new collaboration patterns with their customers, distributors and employees
July 23, 2013
When insurers buy a new core system, they're not just buying the technology, they're buying an underlying model for how an insurer should operate.
July 10, 2013
Certain bits of common wisdom are falsely being presented as reasons for insurers to avoid an all-in commitment to innovation.
June 20, 2013
Carriers seeking new solutions must dig deep into the IP supplied with modern insurance software to be sure they understand the commitment required to fully deploy these solutions.
May 23, 2013
A fruitful group discussion on social media among ACORDLOMA attendees unveiled shared experiences and progress being made with social business.
May 15, 2013
Three items to watch in the wake of the latest big-name technology vendor acquisition.
May 9, 2013
Celents first U.K. CIO Roundtable lends a varied discussion on the future of IT operations as well as engaging suppliers of innovation.
April 11, 2013
Gadget Show Live shows off the technologies that will be defining major advancements in the year to come.
April 1, 2013
Most current data strategies weed out all data that doesn't point to a single end, but that may be selling the potential of your company's data way short.
March 19, 2013
Insurers looking to tap into Latin American markets may be surprised to find high levels of mobile usage.
February 28, 2013
Adapting social practices in core systems operations may be insurers' best opportunity to leverage social networks.
February 14, 2013
Despite some of Jobs' more extreme eccentricities, his management skills offer sound advice for insurers striving to be innovative.
February 7, 2013
Technology is poised to shake up the auto insurance marketplace; industry veterans discuss how and when that will happen.
- Putting Your Investments Where Your Transformation Is
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Innovative Data and Rule Alignment
- The Evolution of Insurance
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Distribution
- Transformational Thinking in Actuarial Services
- Transformational Thinking in Insurance Underwriting
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 2
- Understanding Transformational Thinking: Part 1
- Transformational Thinking in Product Development
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Comprehensive Rule Management
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Disruption-Free Upgrades
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Performance & Scalability
- Why PolicyWriter is Different: Integral Evolutionary Prototyping